Cloud-based, quantum-ready optimization.
Qatalyst is the choice for organizations seeking answers to complex questions, right now.
Qatalyst software and a range of hardware are available in the cloud, ready-to-solve your complex constrained optimization problems, right now. Its complete application gives you everything you need to easily submit requests via API, transform graph models for processing, compute complex optimization problems, manage request flows, configure and manage different QPU architectures, and return a diversity of excellent results.
Everything you need for better decision insights is ready and available in Qatalyst.
Six calls, limitless power.
The Qatalyst API (Q API) presents six API function calls to access all of Qatalyst's quantum-ready power.
Its programming constructs and algorithms are familiar to SMEs, so they don’t need to learn deep level quantum programming.
The API works with current production workflows and applications. Call the Qatalyst API, and current programs access the power of quantum-ready performance and accuracy.
Many users find it takes less than one day to begin solving problems thanks to the Qatalyst API.
Six API function calls access limitless performance and power
No low-level hardware coding, seamless and diverse QPU access
No complex mathematical formulas or algorithms to build
Transform current workflows or applications with API function calls
The Qatalyst Core
Qatalyst delivers state-of-the-art constrained optimization for both classic and quantum computers.
Solve complex computational problems using quantum-ready techniques on classic systems to discover best-fit solutions to your most vexing constrained optimization problems.
A new way to analyze your data.
The challenge? The complexity of most complex computations creates such large graphs that it has been nearly impossible to use graph modeling in many computational areas.
QGraph changes that, offering a powerful way to create problem sets and analyze results. It empowers SMEs and workflows to use familiar graph models as part of optimization. Qatalyst does the rest.
- An SME or programmer creates a graph model, then submits it to the Q API, calling familiar NetworkX-type functions.
- QGraph transforms the graph model into a constrained optimization problem for submission to the Qatalyst Core for processing.
- When the results are complete, Qatalyst returns them to QGraph where the results are transformed and presented back to the requesting workflow, application, or SME in a graph-relevant format.
- All of the above happens automatically, while you focus on solving other problems instead of a new technology paradigm.
End-to-end visibility and control.
Qontrol features a set of microservices that manage Qatalyst request flows for CPUs and QPUs, as well as a management portal for data and reporting.
For end-to-end request management, Qontrol delivers:
- CPU/QPU resource check and configuration to assure that resources are available and properly configured for the specific problem request.
- CPU/QPU scheduling and submission schedules the request for a future time, or submits it immediately, as appropriate for each request and resource availability.
- Visual progress tracking and alerts let you see the progress of your request as its processing. You’re also alerted if there are any issues you need to resolve.
- Analytics data for admins and users that is easy to import into current analysis tools such as Excel and Tableau.
Visibility for admins and users.
The Qontrol Portal provides admins with everything you need to create and manage user accounts and permissions, control request flows and resource utilization, monitor costs and report on budgets, track request progress, quickly respond to alerts to minimize disruptions, see inputs, results and performance info for recent requests, abort unintended or malformed requests.
The portal gives users visibility into their individual requests, as well as requests from workflows and applications they manage. Users can track the progress of their requests, receive alerts if there are any issues, see input, results, and performance info for recent requests, or abort unintended or malformed requests.
Find Out What Quantum Can Do For You
Explore our QikStart program, including access to Qatalyst, quantum experts and resources to create your first quantum-assisted results. All on us.
Click below to apply for this program.