Are you ready to tell all your friends you solved a computation on a quantum computer?
Welcome to QUBT University!
Learn About Quantum Computing
Quantum programming is new and complex, even more so than the quantum hardware itself.
QUBT University gives you the opportunity to work with a variety of classical and quantum computers, using advanced quantum techniques. Without having to spend months to learn how to use a quantum SDK.
With Qatalyst, you can solve your first quantum-ready problems within a few days!
Solve on Classical and Quantum
You don't have to wait for quantum computers to get experience with quantum techniques.
Qatalyst, our ready-to-run quantum software, uses quantum-ready algorithms and other techniques to solve complex problems on classical machines with more accuracy and better results.
You'll solve your first problems using quantum-inspired classical, then submit the same exact problem formats to a quantum computer.
Learn to solve quantum-ready computations without the need for complex, low level quantum coding.
QUBT U Qualifications
Students interested in QUBT University should have some of the following experience and skills:
- Operations Research - logistics problems such as scheduling, routing, and packing problems
- Financial optimization and risk analysis
- Graph analytic applications
- Community detection
- Programming skills: how to call functions in Python and access Python object attributes, plus create Numpy or Scipy matrices
3 Steps to Quantum
Learn about quantum algorithms like QUBO & QAOA, and how to use them to solve complex computations
Practice & Test
Solve complex constrained optimization problems using Qatall=yst with classical systems
Run on Quantum
Create a quantum problem, submit it through the Qatalyst API and solve it using a quantum computer in the AWS cloud
Join QUBT U Now
QUBT U participants receive:
- Free access to Qatalyst, our quantum application accelerator and the ability to run problems using the six API calls.
- Sample problems to get you started
- Tutorial videos and a list of frequently asked questions to help new users adapt and start solving problems right away.
- Simple feedback mechanisms to share your experiences with QCI.